Monday 12 January 2015

VEGGIE CREATIONS


While skimming through the pages of a website dealing with food one page caught my eye: "20 genius ways to use veggies you never would have thought of". Sounds interesting? I picked out the five best to show you ;)

 

Here we go:

 

1.       Cauliflower cake
  Have you ever thought of roasting a whole cauliflower? And cutting
  into pieces like it´s a cake!? I have seen this for the first time
  of my life :D It looks really funny!


 


 
 
2.  The next creation is called “Dish 'Em Up”. I love preparing
various dips. For example for dinner, to eat them with some bread
and vegetables. Sometimes the dip tastes incredibly good so that
I want to lick the bowl :D Do you know that feeling?
Well, now you can eat the the bowl, too.

 

 
 
 

3.   Bean sprouts. Similar to spaghetti? I don´t think so… Anyway, they have fewer carbs and calories – one positive aspect ;D

 

 



4.       Low-Carb Pizza
  Can you make out the pizza crust? Normal pizza dough!?
  This pizza recipe is unlike any you’ve had before: The crust is
  made from grated cauliflower. Yummy!

 
 
 

 

5.  How cute looks that!? A mini-vegetable burger. It´s
made with slices of zucchini, tomatoes, pepper and probably mini
chicken. I think, I´m gonna try this out ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment