Friday 9 January 2015

GOING TO THE GYM



It´s now time to talk about sport. It definitely helps to forget my problems for a while and get away from it all. When I have to study a lot for university, sport is a good opportunity to take a break and to think of something else. Afterwards, I can return to studying with a lot more concentration and energy.

We all know that sport is good for body and soul. So, I don´t have to tell you something new! ;) But there is one question: which sport should I choose? Which one is suitable for me?

I personally prefer going to the gym. There are always other people when I go there and exercise. I love being around people who want to improve their health and get fit. We share one common interest. That´s somehow great!

While exercising I listen to music. It´s a fantastic motivator! Try it out! ;) I listen to my favourite songs and move to the beat. I also include new ones, otherwise I would get bored after some time…

Another reason why I have decided to visit the gym: I can exercise there in every weather condition. It´s kind of a year-round exercise. I just make the decision to do some sports, no matter if it is raining outside or not. Earlier, I only used to walk outside when the weather was good. It shouldn´t depend on the weather!

Another positive aspect the advice of the personal trainers. Whenever I have a question I can ask them. They are right there to help when I am trying to use a specific piece of equipment for the first time. It´s always great to hear some expert advice! :D
 
What do you think about going to the gym?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment