Saturday 3 January 2015

PEELING AN ORANGE WRONG


Admittedly, I am allergic to oranges and all other kinds of citrus fruits. I have told you about that in my second blog entry. So, maybe you remember.. Otherwise you know it now ;)

Yesterday I was preparing some fruit salad for my family. I added apple, banana, mango, pear, pineapple, berries and of course orange as my sisters love eating that. I always leave them. Better said: I have to leave them!
I was somehow not able to peel an orange. What a shame.. :D

That´s how it looked:
(I found that in the web)


 

The result of my attempt to peel an orange: an orange caterpillar! I think it´s the best way to describe it.. ;D What do you think? 

Simply lop off the ends, then make a small incision in the side. At least, carefully open to reveal the orange segments. Here it is – the orange caterpillar! Ready to be eaten! (but definitely not by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment