Wednesday 3 December 2014

25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME




As my blog is called “abouthannah.” why not getting to know more about me? It´s always fascinating getting to know a person. In my eyes it´s like a never-ending journey, because there will always be something hidden and you will never know everything. And that´s what it makes so exciting. I have come up with the idea of the “50 facts about me” but then decided to cut the number in half. Enjoy reading 25 (deliberate :D) facts about me!

 

Here we go:

1. My middle name is Barendina – I´m named after my great-
      grandmother who is from the Netherlands.
2. I have the same birthday as Lady Gaga.


3. I speak three languages. German, English and Italian.
 

4. I never had a real nickname.
 

5. My favourite number is 8. Just because.
 

6. I am very hard on myself.
 

7. I am a list maker and an organizer – I like having things
   organized and manageable.


8. I really don't like starting a conversation through the phone,
   I would rather just talk in person.
 

9. I am allergic to lots of things such as all kind of citrus
   fruits, kiwi, pollen, certain types of cosmetics.. and I have a
   cat allergy.


10. My favourite colours are dark blue, grey and wine red – in my
    eyes they symbolize peace and silence.

 
11. Doing sports and going to the gym make me feel alive and
    powerful!
 
 
12. I absolutely love all kinds of vegetables and fruits! I can´t
    think of any exotic fruits I haven´t tried yet. If so, I will do
    it soon! ;)


13. Healthy eating is essential to me – it´s about feeling great and
    having more energy throughout the day!

 
14. I love cooking! I never make the same dish twice because of my
    curiosity to try something new - something I have never made
    before.


15. I get bored really easily, that´s why I´m always on the hunt for
    the next interesting thing to try out.


16. I don´t smoke. More precisely: I am absolutely an anti-smoker!


17. I hate coffee. I always start my morning with cold fresh
    water - also throughout the winter :D
 

18. I totally believe in God. I know He is real and I can feel His
    presence. I think everything happens for a reason and that our
    universe not began just with the so-called Big Bang.


19. I think that coincidences have a special meaning.


20. I´m an aries so sometimes I am stubborn and obstinate.


21. Whenever I have to wait too long, I get quite grumpy.


22. I always carry a package of chewing gum with me, otherwise I
    can´t go somewhere.


23. My family means everything to me! I can fully rely on my parents
    and my two sisters and talk to them whenever I have the desire
    to.


24. I´m a reliable and trustful person – Whenever a person entrusts
    something to me I keep it as a secret (surprisingly it´s not
    hard for me to do that :D)


25. I feel satisfied if I can help other people and do them a
    favour, but it´s an awkward feeling for me to be the centre of
    attention.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment