Friday 28 November 2014

WHAT MAKES A GOOD BLOG POST







I am finally at the most exciting part of setting up a blog: writing my first blog post! To be honest, I thought that this would be the easiest part of the whole process, but in fact it turned out to be quite difficult. In order to feel more inspired I checked out some other students´ blogs to see what they are writing about.

It took me hours (or several days?) to come up with what I think is a good topic for a first blog post. Choosing an appropriate topic is not the easiest thing in the world. Indeed, I have to think about exactly what I want to say. It´s necessary to have a unique perspective on a topic so that I´m not simply restating the same information that has already been written in other blogs. To my mind, readers want to enjoy reading. They want to get new and insightful information instead of reading something that has been written over and over again.

What´s more, good grammar and spelling is indispensable in order to produce favorable posts on my blog. No one is going to come along behind me (sadly :`D) and correct all the grammatical and spelling errors. So I have to make sure that my writing is free of these kinds of mistake. Shouldn´t all the posts look like written by a professional? Otherwise, if I don´t sound ”intelligent” in my writing then some people maybe think my ideas are not worthwhile to read. I´m trying to give my best! ;)

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment